搜索
楼主: 丝足套图

【置顶免费贴】天佑中华!早日战胜病毒!学妹wenwen草上上帆布鞋足底 114P ZXS-J064

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2024-1-30 03:36:30
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-1-30 07:58:06
Right here is the right website for anyone who really wants to understand this topic. You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally will need to鈥aHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that has been discussed for many years. Wonderful stuff, just great!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-1-30 07:58:14
Right here is the right website for anyone who really wants to understand this topic. You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a topic that has been discussed for many years. Wonderful stuff, just great!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-1-30 11:09:35
So can I ask what government agency you got a letter from to get the FAA/TSA approval to have your FAA Certified Part 107 remote pilot fly this mission as you are well inside the DC Flight Restricted Zone and even inside the 7NM ring requiring a government agency sponsor any flights? I'd love to be able to legally fly missions like this but so far have not be able to figure out how a government agency would be able to sponsor a private, commercial shoot like this. Thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-1-30 11:09:38
So can I ask what government agency you got a letter from to get the FAA/TSA approval to have your FAA Certified Part 107 remote pilot fly this mission as you are well inside the DC Flight Restricted Zone and even inside the 7NM ring requiring a government agency sponsor any flights? I'd love to be able to legally fly missions like this but so far have not be able to figure out how a government agency would be able to sponsor a private, commercial shoot like this. Thanks!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-1-30 14:09:25
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-1-30 14:09:28
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-1-31 02:25:59
Hello, I log on to your new stuff on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-1-31 02:26:00
Hello, I log on to your new stuff on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2024-1-31 06:26:00
Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.Powered by Discuz!X3.4 Licensed
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表