丝图论坛

搜索
楼主: 丝足套图

【置顶免费贴】天佑中华!早日战胜病毒!学妹wenwen草上上帆布鞋足底 114P ZXS-J064

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2023-7-9 04:48:54
I think the admin of this web page is in fact working hard in support of his web site, as here every stuff is quality based data.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2023-7-9 04:48:58
I think the admin of this web page is in fact working hard in support of his web site, as here every stuff is quality based data.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2023-7-9 10:22:58
It's not my first time to visit this website, i am visiting this site dailly and obtain good information from here everyday.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2023-7-9 10:23:04
It's not my first time to visit this website, i am visiting this site dailly and obtain good information from here everyday.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2023-7-9 10:23:07
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2023-7-9 11:39:20
I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2023-7-9 11:39:22
I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2023-7-9 18:19:44
Feminist campaigner Maya Forstater has hit out at聽CPS guidelines stating parents could be charged with domestic abuse for refusing to pay for their child's transgender treatment or not using their preferred pronoun.聽

Updated legal guidance for prosecutors that was quietly published by the Crown Prosecution service last year includes a list of examples of abuse of 'trans and non-binary victims'.聽

One is 'withholding money for transitioning', while another is 'refusing to use their preferred name or pronoun.'聽

A third adds: 'Body shaming or criticising the victim for not being 'a real man/woman' if they have not undergone reassignment surgery.'聽

The guidance could conceivably apply to wives 'abusing' their transgender husbands or vice versa, or even children referring to their parents as 'mum' or 'dad' if they have transitioned.聽

Ms Forstater, who last week won more than 拢100,000 in compensation from a think-tank that dropped her over her view that people cannot change their biological sex claimed the new guidelines showed how the CPS has been 'ideologically captured'.

She told MailOnline: 'Parents of children who identify as transgender should not be seen as abusers if they do not affirm their child as being 'born in the wrong body'.'

Yesterday an Employment Tribunal ordered that Ms Forstater (pictured), 49, should be paid a total of 拢106,404 by her former employer, including 拢27,000 for injury to feelings and 拢64,000 for loss of earnings

Updated legal guidance for prosecutors that was quietly published by the Crown Prosecution service last year includes a list of examples of abuse of 'trans and non-binary victims'.聽One is 'withholding money for transitioning', while another is 'refusing to use their preferred name or pronoun.' A third adds: 'Body shaming or criticising the victim for not being 'a real man/woman' if they have not undergone reassignment surgery.'

Last week, Ms Forstater won more than聽拢100,000 in compensation from a think-tank that dropped her over her view that people cannot change their biological sex.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2023-7-9 18:19:50
Feminist campaigner Maya Forstater has hit out at燙PS guidelines stating parents could be charged with domestic abuse for refusing to pay for their child's transgender treatment or not using their preferred pronoun.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2023-7-9 22:35:39
I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.Powered by Discuz!X3.4 Licensed
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表