丝图论坛

搜索
楼主: 丝足套图

【置顶免费贴】YM-校园学妹 (227) 150p

[复制链接]
匿名  发表于 2020-7-30 16:45:52
Also known in the blogosphere as utility post. What do you have to say about which? Weight are not healthy optimized components in your current published developing.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-7-30 22:08:05
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

主题

回帖

金币

新手上路

积分
发表于 2020-7-31 00:03:17 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2020-7-31 00:04:10
Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-7-31 00:04:14
Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-7-31 00:16:59
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-7-31 00:17:04
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-7-31 02:57:17
"I'll hold you for as long as it takes." I felt that yearning intensely and certainly shed some tears as I composed the introduction. The feedback I got from readers was that they felt the very same strength, and even sobbed as well. When we compose, our feelings permeate into our words.|
Lure them down the page. The faster they get taken down, the more dedicated they'll feel. Too many bumps in the road early on, and off track they go, never ever to return. Here are three copywriting suggestions to use in your introductions to lure readers down the page: Sort of like how I opened this area.|
It's a copywriting technique proven to pull readers in. Start a post with a long clunky paragraph and they'll feel exhausted simply looking at it. Slash as many words as possible. If the first draft of your intro is 200 words, attempt cutting it down to 100. The more you practice this, the more effective your blog composing ends up being.|
That power will get your readers. All writing has a rate and rhythm. You want your introduction's speed and beat to be rather quick. You can slow things down later on. How do you accomplish this? Usage short sentences. Even sentence fragments (absolutely fine). Make your paragraphs no more than one to 3 sentences long.|
Make each sentence and paragraph lure readers into the one that follows. Check out the post out loud to inspect the circulation. Are things progressing efficiently or stalling? The best authors, like the very best music authors, take readers on a journey. Fast and slow, loud and soft, seriousness and ease.|
Shane Arthur sends out readers' eyes flying down the page by utilizing crisp sentences and brief paragraphs to produce a fast rhythm: You're not stupid. You know what writing is truly about. It's a never-ending battle for your readers' attention. Every sentence is a link in a taut chain that connects your headline to your conclusion.|
He then properly slows things down in the section that follows with longer sentences. A skillful composition! Want readers pleading for your solutions? Add a little fear to your opening. What are readers worried about? Do they understand what will take place if they don't solve the issue the post is dealing with? What is the worst-case circumstance? Bring those worries to the surface.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-7-31 02:57:21
"I'll hold you for as long as it takes." I felt that yearning intensely and certainly shed some tears as I composed the introduction. The feedback I got from readers was that they felt the very same strength, and even sobbed as well. When we compose, our feelings permeate into our words.|
Lure them down the page. The faster they get taken down, the more dedicated they'll feel. Too many bumps in the road early on, and off track they go, never ever to return. Here are three copywriting suggestions to use in your introductions to lure readers down the page: Sort of like how I opened this area.|
It's a copywriting technique proven to pull readers in. Start a post with a long clunky paragraph and they'll feel exhausted simply looking at it. Slash as many words as possible. If the first draft of your intro is 200 words, attempt cutting it down to 100. The more you practice this, the more effective your blog composing ends up being.|
That power will get your readers. All writing has a rate and rhythm. You want your introduction's speed and beat to be rather quick. You can slow things down later on. How do you accomplish this? Usage short sentences. Even sentence fragments (absolutely fine). Make your paragraphs no more than one to 3 sentences long.|
Make each sentence and paragraph lure readers into the one that follows. Check out the post out loud to inspect the circulation. Are things progressing efficiently or stalling? The best authors, like the very best music authors, take readers on a journey. Fast and slow, loud and soft, seriousness and ease.|
Shane Arthur sends out readers' eyes flying down the page by utilizing crisp sentences and brief paragraphs to produce a fast rhythm: You're not stupid. You know what writing is truly about. It's a never-ending battle for your readers' attention. Every sentence is a link in a taut chain that connects your headline to your conclusion.|
He then properly slows things down in the section that follows with longer sentences. A skillful composition! Want readers pleading for your solutions? Add a little fear to your opening. What are readers worried about? Do they understand what will take place if they don't solve the issue the post is dealing with? What is the worst-case circumstance? Bring those worries to the surface.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2020-7-31 03:20:45

MiguelBurh

pqq大大 发表于 2020-3-10 00:33
新年快乐,身体健康,万事如意!

Hi there, always i used to check blog posts here early in the break of day, for the reason that i love to gain knowledge of more and more.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.Powered by Discuz!X3.4 Licensed
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表